Wednesday, January 1, 2014

What? Why? Who!?

Here it is post number two! Yay me!

Now if you aren't Mocha you might need a little more explanation about what this blog is about. If you are a friend of mine I might have explained already but if I haven't or you don't know me and have stumbled upon this blog let me fill you in.

What
What the crap is Ah-tea? Well the inspiration for this blog is my younger sister who calls me ate. Which means big sister in Tagalog. It's pronounced ah-tea, hence the name, also it sounds like you just enjoyed a nice spot of tea (pinky up). It is an advice blog, DIY blog, beauty blog, how to blog, it's basically a survival guide to life from one girl to you.  
Photo by Barbara S Groff
Why
Why would I want to write a blog? Well mostly because my sister doesn't live close to me so my guidance and big sisterly duties are little to none. I figure this way I could offer more sisterly advice and open it up to anyone who is willing to listen. 
                  

Who
Who is Mickey and why would want to listen to her/him? (Yes I'm female and yes I'm aware Mickey is a male mouse) Well because I'm awesome. I'm just kidding. Kinda. Let's start over. Let me introduce myself. Hello my name is Michelle. My nickname, and my name for the purposes of this blog is Mickey. I'm just your average 24 year old girl trying to stay a float with some grace in this crazy world we live in. I've been lucky or maybe unlucky enough to experience plenty of things in my life. Enough to give some sort of advice or guidance, if not from my triumph but my failures and what Ive learned along the way.
                         


So there you have it folks. If you have any comments, suggestions, or concerns let know! I'd love to hear from anyone. 

Til next time, 
Mickey 

No comments:

Post a Comment