Sunday, January 12, 2014

Current Favorite Makeup Products

Here is my everyday makeup using all of the products mentioned in this post including Revlon's matte Balm in Elusive

Hello I haven't really figured out my posting schedule. But I love makeup and my mom has made me aware that Mocha spends all her allowance on makeup haha (Me too girl). So I thought Id share some of my favorites, particularly my drug store more low cost makeup. I am all for dupes and non expensive products that look or do the same as a high end products. As much as I love some of the high end products, I am definitely more of a drug store makeup shopper. There are a couple high end items I'm willing to splurge on, however I don't see a point on spending more on something you could get for less. So here are some of my current favorite makeup products I'm using daily and in love with

Stay Matte by Rimmel Foundation: 
My color is 004 Sandstorm
I have been in love with this foundation for awhile. If you have oily or shiny skin I highly recommend this. It creates a soft even matte complexion. It's inexpensive and works beautifully. I use it over my foundation or bb cream. You don't need to much for it to do its job! Love love love. 

Carmex soothing lip balm in strawberry:
Is chapstick considered makeup? I don't know but for me chapstick is essential, I hate chapped lips! I can't stand dry lips or dry skin for that matter. This Chapstick is always in my purse and in my desk at work. I've tried and used all kinds of chapsticks and brands, Carmex is still my favorite and works best for me.

Revlon Balms:
Just Bitten Kissable Balm from left to right Precious, Rendezvous, Lovesick 
Colorburst matte Balm from left to right Elusive, Sultry 
I have the Just Bitten in three different colors and love them. Revlon just came out with a new matte line. I love a good matte lipstick so obviously had to try them. I got one color and I loved it so I went and got another. I want them all but they are about $9. 

Face Glow Kit pallet by Love and Beauty:
I am obsessed with this pallet! I got it at Forever 21 recently. I've used it everyday (that I've worn makeup) since I got it. It gives you a nice glow. The bronzer, blush and highlighter have a touch of shimmer. It builds up nicely of if you just want a touch of shimmer in certain areas. The highlighter is my favorite part. It works beautifully. 

Brow Fix Brow Kit by Milani:
My color is 01 Light
I'm not great at doing my brows I'm honestly still learning. Right now I just add a little to fill in the empty spots and make them appear even and full. A more natural brow is more me than the a super defined brow. Which is exactly why I love this brow kit. The brush that comes with it is perfect to build color and the color isn't too pigmented. I can just brush on a little for a more natural brow or build it up. If you are a bit of a brow novice like I am this is a great product. 

Honorable mention to the tinted Burt's bees and the new medicated baby lips.
Those are the items I'm currently using daily and in love with. If you have any questions about any of them or other products I use or how I use them comment below and let me know! 



Love,
Mickey 


No comments:

Post a Comment