Thursday, May 8, 2014

Love Affair with YouTube

Hello hello 


So Monday I wrote about an imp irrational video I watched on YouTube. I also mentioned my addiction to YouTube. That's what I wanted to break down for you today. I'm going to share some of my favorite YouTuber. I am subscribed to many.. Many YouTube channels but I'll just share my favorites to avoid this post being ridiculously long. I'm going to break down my favorite into 3 sections; beauty, comedy, and other. 

Let's start with Beauty since it's what I watch the most. 

My very favorite Beauty YouTuber is Nicole Guerriero. I like her beauty channel the best because I don't feel like I'm only listening to a pretty face talk about things she's paid to say. She is funny and entertaining to watch. And of course she does awesome beauty tutorials. 
Watch her here:


Next favorite is It'sJudyTime. She tutorials and favorites like every other beauty guru but her channel most focuses on reviews. I love her channel because it's so helpful. She try products and gives her honest opinion about whether or not it's purchase worthy. (I always watch her vlogs too) 
Watch her Beauty Channel here:
Last two are ThatsHeart and Carli Bybel I like them both and their tutorials. But they are both more like honorable mentions. 
Watch ThatsHearts Channel here:



Watch Carli's Channel here:





Next Comedy


My number one absolute favorite YouTuber and channel is Mamrie Harts You Deserve A Drink. She is hilarious and full or puns! She makes delicious mix drinks while making puns about whatever topic or person she picks. I die every video she does. She also has a second channel called mametown which is also pretty hilarious.
Watch Mamrie's You Deserve a Drink here:


Watch Mametown here:



My second favorite is Flula. He is a German DJ that, well DJs, discusses his confusion with the English language, and teaches you German. He is so funny and the best foreign awkward way. 
Watch Flula here: 


Next is Miranda Sings. You may have seen videos of her or her unforgettable face pop up before. She is a terrible singer, has a bad attitude, and can't pronounce anything correctly. But she's historical. I love when she reads her fan love and hate mail. The person behind the Miranda character is Collen who has another character where she answers questions and shows Miranda bloopers. 
Watch Miranda Sings here:


I also love Grace Helbig and Hannah Harts My Drunk kitchen. Grace puts out a video every Monday through Friday of the most awkwardly funny videos. Hannah drink while she cooks, I mean entertain plus slight education? 
Watch Grace's Channel here:

Watch Hannah's Channel here:

Last but not least the other category. There are a couple other YouTube channels that I want to mention but not sure what to call them. 


First is Anneorshine she's does DIY projects that are fun and do able. And easier to understand than scrolling through Pinterest.
Watchs Ann's Channel here:


Next is LUSH cosmetics channel. This one may seem weird but I am in love with LUSH and I like to see their videos explaining products. Their videos highlight one product and are usually short and sweet. 
Watch LUSH's Channel here:


Next is the Tonight Show's YouTube. Ever night they highlight what happened on the episode the night before and upload any skits they did. 
Watch The Tonight Show's Channel here: 



That's it! There are tons more I could have mentioned but I tried to keep it as short as possible. If you are addicted to YouTube like I am you might have already known about theses and if you haven't check them out and find out for yourself why I have a love affair with YouTube



No comments:

Post a Comment