Monday, May 26, 2014

Keep Learning

Dear Mocha,


    I love to learn. I don't mean learning in just the academic sense. I don't just mean studying to pass your next test. Once school is over that doesn't mean you stop learning. I'm always trying new things and teaching myself new things. Not so I can be smarter really, just so I can be a more well rounded person. I especially love learning new skills. I think it's important to keep learning. I think being willing and open to receive new information is important for growth. There's an enjoyment you get out of understanding new things that you can't seem to get out of quick entertainment. Learning new things can help your self confidence and you your brain. All in all continuing your journey through life, do yourself a favor and never stop learning.

Recently I picked up a new hobby, hooping! I love it. It's a good exercise and so much fun. If you are in need of another form of exercise that is actually fun, I highly recommend it! I love learning new tricks. There are classes out there but I've taught myself through online tutorials. This may not be your typical idea of learning because it doesn't involve text books or facts but I am in fact learning. I have a tendency to jump from hobby to hobby but I have a feeling I'll be stuck on this one for a long time. Nothing feels better than learning a new trick. 


So I encourage you to keep learning. Keep growing and enrich your life. 



No comments:

Post a Comment