Monday, May 19, 2014

Girls are Funny too

Dear Mocha 

  Tonight I'm super excited because it is the premiere of The Maya Rudolph Show. She is reviving the variety show. I personally love a variety show. When I was a kid I watched a lot of old TV shows with my dad. Shows that were before my time. We used to watch Sonny and Cher all the time. I remember them being so bizarre but in the most entertaining way. I have always been a fan of the muppets. I had a stuffed Fozzie and Gonzo on my bed when I was young. I am a huge fan of Carol Burnett and The Carol Burnett Show. She is such an iconic female comedian. There's nothing I love more than a good female comedian. 

I love funny women. I especially love a female comedian that doesn't have to be vulgar or creud to be funny. This myth going around that women aren't funny haven't seen some if my favorites. They inspire me so much. They inspire me to go for my goals and be fearless. I think it's dangerous to really idolize people but there's nothing wrong with looking up to to people and being inspired by people. 

The biggest thing I think I learn from a good female comedian is to be fearless. They inspire me to not be afraid of making a fool of myself. Be fearless my friends! And watch Maya Rudolph tonight @ 10 on NBC! 

No comments:

Post a Comment