Monday, May 5, 2014

Beauty with Kandee J


This weeks post is inspired by a video I watched today. If you know me personally you probably know that in addicted to YouTube. I love YouTube. We'll save my YouTube addiction conversation for another day. Today I am focusing on one youtuber and specifically the video she posted today. I have followed Kandee Johnson for a long time now. I first found her in college when I was looking for video on how to cut up old t-shirts. She is a makeup artist and a majority of her YouTube videos are beauty related but every so often she change it up and more often than that she will post an encouraging video. She will say a few helpful words of wisdom in hopes to help and inspire her over 2 million subscribers. Yea over two million. I think it's brilliant that she takes the time to say something encouraging when she has that large if a audience. Here is the video.



I love everything she said in this video. She's such a lovely person. If you didn't watch the video and skipped down (I do encourage you to watch it), the topic of her video is accepting and loving who you are inside and out. But most importantly the beauty on the inside. She talks about how your inner beauty can shine from the inside out. Your inner beauty is your most attractive quality. My favorite thing she said in this video is "My face may not feel perfect but our heart can give off perfect love" 

I love makeup and beauty products. I love things that make me feel pretty and clean. And I know that my true beauty shines from within but sometimes I do need a reminder that it doesn't matter how put together my outer appearance is, what matters is my inner beauty and the perfect love my heart can give.

 I hope if you watched the video that you were as inspired by Kandee Johnson as much as I was. I hope you never forget how beautiful you are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment