Monday, April 21, 2014

Sh*t Happens

Dear Mocha 


The post I originally wrote today got deleted. At this point I don't want to re-type what I already typed because now I'm irritated. I could literally break all of the electronics. It was very positive and happy post, and seeing as how I'm not feeling either of those things I don't think it will turn out as good as the first time I wrote it. 


So instead let's get real. 
Sometimes things get messed up and (pardon my french but) sh*t happens. It would be so easy for me to say screw it and not post today. It would be so easy to throw my hands in the air and say oh well forget this! It's easy to let frustration get the best of you. When I allow frustration and anger get the best of me, I do things or say things I regret. I know I'm not alone on this. I know if I didn't post today it would be the first time I didn't post a Mocha Monday. And I know once the frustration and anger went away Id feel like I let you down, regardless of who reads this or if you read every Monday. I'd regret not sticking to my weekly post. 

My tip for today; Don't act out of frustration or anger. You'll regret it or even get yourself in trouble. When I realized my post was gone, I took a breath, did something else for a minute, and then I wrote this post instead and I'm glad I did. I almost feel like this what I was supposed to write about today. Maybe someone needed to read this? Or maybe I just needed to write this? Hmm I don't know but I'm glad I wrote it.

Sometimes sh*t happens. And let me tell you it will continue to happen life is like that. But as I've said numerous times just keep moving forward. Like this blog post, sometimes something good can come out of not giving up or letting frustration get the best of you. 

I hope you had a great Easter I definetly did and I hope this post was helpful to you. 

Sometimes good can come out of something bad even if we don't see it right away. 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment