Monday, February 24, 2014

What's next?


I almost didn't post today. Mostly because I wasn't sure what to post about. Something has been in my mind lately. The same question ringing in my head.

What's next? 

I have never been the type of person who  likes to stand still. I'm always reaching for another goal. Lately Ive been unsure what that goal is. It seems my life is at a stand still and it's time for the next goal. I don't know what that is, but one thing is for sure I'm going to keep forward and reaching for goals. 

My advice to you this week is simple. Don't stop reaching for goals. Don't stop dreaming. Don't ever lose your ambition to keep moving forward. Life will make you feel like this is it. But it's never it until you say it is. I'm in a place in my life where I have to remind myself of this so I thought I'd tell you to. Your dreams are tangible only if youre willing to reach for them. 





No comments:

Post a Comment