Saturday, February 8, 2014

Benefit B.right! Skincare Review

Hello hello

So did a post about the skincare products I use and I mentioned I recently bought the Benefit B.right intro kit. I know Mocha is a fan of Benefit also so I wanted to do a quick review.


1. It's Potent! eye cream  
Reg price $34.00 
- this product claims to fade dark circles and fine lines. I don't have fine lines but I do have dark circles. I used this around my eyes everynight and never really noticed a difference. For $34!? No thanks! 

2. Total Moisture face cream
Reg price $40.00 
- This moisturizer was really nice I loved the smell. It smells so good and clean. It didn't leave my skin feeling oily and helped with winter dryness. But my current moisturizer works just as well for half the cost. So I wouldn't re-purchase this. 

3. Triple performing facial emulsion 
Reg price $30.00 
- emulsion? What? In other words a moisturizer with SPF. Again this smelled great but not special enough for me to switch my current moisturizer for something that cost more. 

4. Foamingly clean facial wash 
Reg price $22.00 
- this product claims to be a gentle wash for all skin types. I would have to agree with that. It left my face feeling clean and not too rough on my skin. This was a great cleanser but again the current one I use works just as well at half the price.

5. Refined finish facial polish 
Reg price $23.00 
- I actually didn't use this product too much. It's basically a gentle exfoliater. Which again worked but I would pay more when there are products that do the same for less. 

6. Moisture prep toning lotion 
Reg price $30.00
- I saved the best for last! I LOVED this product. I don't use toners because they always leave my face feeling so dry and tight even after I moisturize. But this product did not leave my face feeling dry at all. It actually left my face feeling extra clean and smooth. The Benefit website says it "smoothes and revitalizes allowing skin to fully optimize benefits of your moisterizer" and I have to fully agree. I still have some of my little bottle left. You really don't need a whole lot to cover your face. It is still a little pricey but it's the only product Id concider re-purchasing. I loved it. 

So overall it is a nice skin care line that smells great with adorable packaging but over priced. My current skin care routine works for me and at half the price. I'm concidering purchasing the moisture prep toning lotion but other than that I won't be repurchasing. Love you Benefit but why you gotta cost so much?? 


No comments:

Post a Comment