Friday, December 5, 2014

2014 New York Trip

If you follow me on social media you probably already know I have the flu. Ugh. It could be worse. I haven't had the flu since I was a kid and I remember it being much worse or maybe I'm just lucky this time around? The worst part is losing my voice. It started as a sore throat and then achey all over and then it got worse. I went to the doctor expecting to hear strep and I tested postive for the flu. So I have been doing nothing but resting and catching up on Netflix. My medicine makes me feel weird and dizzy so I don't trust myself with a needle or a sewing machine for that matter so the Esty shop is put on hold. It's kind of all a big bummer but I finally put this video together of our trip to New York! Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment