Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

I feel like this past week has flown by. Or at least it feels like it to me. Over the weekend we went to Science on the Rocks. The science museum in Charlote also known as the Discovery Place, has a 21 and up event. Basically you get to explore the science museum like kids but with alcohol. Sounds like a good time right? Every month they have a different theme. This month was Gears and Beer. Basically a steampunk theme with craft beer. Since our Ren Fest costumes were already steampunk and we are big fans of craft beer we were all for it. I put togther a short vlog, so here's that. 


Other than weekend festivities I have been working on making sweaters to sell on Etsy! If you follow me on Instagram you've seen my latest sweater designs. I was unsure about opening an Etsy shop but with a little push from friendly comments and my dad I've decieded to do it. Once it is up and going I will post it here! Here what I've been working on

And here's my moutain of felt. My work area looks like a tornado of felt, fabric, and thread has blown through it. 

I'm also teaching my self how to cross stitch and hand embroider. Something I hope to incorporate into my Etsy shop. 

I bought these little pink scissors for cross stitching and embroidery. And I'm in love with them, they are so cute and dainty. 


Currently I am on an airplane heading to New York. I'm visiting my family for thanksgiving. Yup, I'm writing this post from the air. It's my boyfriend Josephs first time flying and first time going to New York. Don't worry I'm taking pictures and documenting this trip... As I do everything. Haha. I hope you are having a great week and I hope you and your family have a great Thanksgiving. I hope you enter this holiday season with a grateful heart. Be kind to each other. 



No comments:

Post a Comment