Thursday, December 18, 2014

Kylie Jenner Makeup Essentials


Ive seen a lot of instagram makeup peeps and YouTubers trying to recreate the youngest member of the Karashian clans go-to makeup look. She, in my opinions, has had a lot to do with the 90s lip color come back. Everyone is obsessed with it now finding the prefect mauve and brown throw back colors. Supposedly she is using a combination of MAC products to create her pouty lips. But I have a few drugstore products that will give you the same look for less. 

First the eyes. 
She keeps her eyes relatively simple and matte. A perfect little palette for this is physicians formulas matte quad in Canyon Classics. I love this little pallete! I use it all the time! 


Next is that Kardashian staple, bronzer. My favorite high end bronzer is Park Aveune Princess by Tarte but a good dupe for it is Wet and Wild's Ticket to Brazil.


Kylie and all the Kardashian's always have long lashes that are more than likely falsies but a great mascara can do the trick without the falsies. One I recently picked up and loved is Maybellines Lash Sensational mascara. It has a pretty unique brush on it that is great for layering as adding length.

Last but not least Kylie's 90s throwback pouty lips. For this is used NYX lip liner in Mauve and Wet and Wilds matte lipstick in Bare it All. I love this combination! The lip liner is actually really great to use on its own also. It's probably my favorite lip liner that I own. 

Now all you need to do is throw on just a little half winged eyeliner, over draw your lips, and dress inappropriately for your age and you have the complete Kylie Jenner look. Ha! I hope this was useful in some way! Rock that pouty lip!  









No comments:

Post a Comment