Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Glittery New Years Eve Makeup Ideas


Hey guys how was your Christmas?? Fantastic I hope! Mine was great filled with good laughs and lots of food. The New Year is upon us! First things first what are you wearing? Where are you going? If it's sweatpants a tub of ice cream and your couch I'm kinda jealous. If it's out on the town or a party. Let's talk makeup. New Years Eve is the night you can put potentially too much makeup and be as glamorous as you want. It's a great time to break out those dark colors and my personal fav glitter! There's a bunch of ways you can utilize glitter. Here are a couple looks/ideas I put togther. 

First if you want to go from something not too dark and stray from the norm use nice neutral colors and throw the glitter just on your kid. From more drama add a double liner or not, your preference. It's pretty and just a little sassy.


Another option is to do a dark smokey eye and the glitter again to the eye lid. For the best effect really concentrate on the inner corner of the eye. 

*the color in my lips in both looks is Sangeria by Miliani 


Last, if you follow me on Instagram, you might recongnize this picture. This look is a great Christmas or New Years look. You  choose any glitter color you like and follow along the top of your eyeliner on your eyelid and right along the inner corner of your eye.

I love NYX glitter liners they are probably my favorite and what I used for all of these looks. Have fun experiment with some glitter! And have a wonderful New Years Eve!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment