Wednesday, December 10, 2014

2014 Victoria Secret Fashion Show motd

If you watched the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show last night you, like me, watch beauitful girls in beautiful lingerie. And if you're anything like me you thought I won't ever look like that but I can finish a pint of Ben and Jerrys ice cream alone. Beat that models enjoy your lettuce! Whahaha!! 

But seriously I do love the look Victoria's Secret likes their models to sport. It's a heavy bronzer and highlight with a shimmery golden smokey eye. It's a great look that looks good on everyone. Here are some of the looks. 


It's a glowy and radiant look. If you follow me on social media you've seen that I recreated it. On snap chat I broke down what I did to create it. So I decieded to share it with you.








No comments:

Post a Comment