Sunday, August 30, 2015

Two Ingredient Pancakes

So I've been watching Shaanxo's vlogs and she made these simple pancakes. If you don't know who that is she is a "beauty guru" on YouTube you can find her main channel here or her blog channel here. It's really just two ingredients banana and egg (she also used protein powder) I was very intrigued by these flourless fast and easy pancakes so I had a go at it. I was pleasantly surprised with the outcome. So I'm going to share with you!

First you'll need a banana and an egg. 
Originally I had just a half a banana then after I made the first one I realized I wanted more. So it ended up being more like 3/4 of a banana and one egg. 


Scramble up the egg then mash up the banana. I just used a fork to do both, then mix them together. Then just cook then like you would a regular pancake. 

Flip!


A little burnt whoops! Cooks much faster than I thought it would. Next I microwaved some frozen raspberries (because that's what Shanon did except she used blueberries and that sounded like a good idea) and I made a couple sausage links and sliced the rest of the banana topped it all with a little maple syrup and voilĂ ! 


It was actually really good. The first one I made was eh, it tasted like a weird omelet. After adding more banana I really liked it. So recommend making your first one a small one and taste testing it to make super you like the egg to banana ratio. 


If you give this a try let me know how you like it! Happy breakfast! 


No comments:

Post a Comment