Thursday, August 6, 2015

Berry Cheesecake salad


Hey there! I haven't done a recipe in awhile! This is a totally yummy and easy recipe great for summer because it is cold.. Perfect for a dessert or just to satisfy your sweet tooth without eating a pint of Ben and Jerry's (guilty).

Here is the original recipe: 
http://www.ohsweetbasil.com/2010/05/berry-salad.html

I didn't follow the directions or ingredients exactly. I didn't use peaches or grapes. This recipe is something you can definietly change around to fit whatever you are in the mood for.

Ingredients: 
1 - carton of strawberry's 16oz with a handful taken out because I ate some whoops (sliced)
1 - Banana (sliced)
1 - small cartoon of raspberries 
1 - box of instant cheesecake mix 
2 - cups of cool whip  
1 - 8 oz container of strawberry yogurt 

Instructions 
Mix the dry cheesecake, cool whip and yogurt together well. (My yogurt had chunks of strawberries in it) 
Next fold in the sliced fruit. Make sure to fold in the fruit gently so they don't get all mashed up. 
Chill it in the fridge for 30 minutes and you are done. I loved this it was so yummy and so easy. 

Let me know if you try it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment