Thursday, August 20, 2015

July Ipsy Bag

Forever a month behind. 

Anywayyys here is my July Ipsy bag! 
I got a sample size of Park Avenue Princess from Tarte- I own this but I love it and it's one of my favorite bronzers. This one now lives in my purse makeup bag. 
Lip conditioner from Jersey Shore Cosmetics- good little Chapstick. I love the coconut smell! 
Eyeliner in Blue Hawiain from Tini Beauty- I actually didn't have an eyeliner in the color. It's a fun color. It inspired me to do some fun colorful looks before summer is over. This eyeliner worked great much better than that purple one I got. 
Jor'el Parker fragrance in Classico- I got a Jor'el fragrance in a bag before I like this one. I like the other one more though. The name fits thefragrance.
BellaPierre lipstick in P.I.N.K - this is a great prank color. I thought it was going to be benighted but I'm glad it's not.


Last but not least here is the look I created! It was fun to do. I did it before going out and I think it was a great summer night out makeup look. I even threw on some false lashes to pull it all together. 
 
I just got my August bag I havent really used anything yet but knowing me that review will be up in September haha

Do you have ipsy? What did you get? If you are interested in getting a subscription let me know!  

No comments:

Post a Comment