Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Beauty Favorite of 2015
Here are my 2015 makeup favorites! Ive added the links to everything if you are interested!

Eyes
Milani eyeshadow in Bella Beige - Its really similar to the color tattoo in creamy beige but more of a satin finish
Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo in Creamy Beige - I love any and all the colors in the color tattoos but Creamy Beige is my favorite and a great everyday color or under other eyeshadows color.
Loreal Telescopic mascara in Carbon Black
Maybelline lash Sensational waterproof
Tarte Light Camera Splashes
Kat Von D liquid eyeliner in Trooper - By far my favorite liquid eyeliner. Ive tired tons and tons but this is still my ride or die eyeliner. this will probably still be my 2016 eyeliner tbh.

Eyebrows
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pomade in ebony - When I really do my makeup I use this I love it. You can make your brows intense or or define your rows in a natural way.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Whiz in Ebony - For every day, going to work, I use this for my brows.
Loreal Brow Plumper in medium to dark

Face
Smashbox Primer pore minimizing 
Smashbox primer water
Nivea men post shave balm - This is a recent fantastic find. Super inexpensive and perfect primer.
Too Faced Blush in Candy Glow - I haven't been using this one as much lately because Ive been experimenting with other blushes but it was definitely a 2015 staple
TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer - Ive been trying all different highlighters and loumanizers but this one is still my favorite.
Kat Von D Shade and Light Contour Kit - I use this almost everyday. Seriously. If not to contour but to add just a little warmth and dimension to my face. 
Park Avenue Princess - The is by far my favorite everyday bronzer.
Covergirl Stay Luminous foundation in 842 medium beige
Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream in Medium - my everyday simple makeup go to
Tarte BB Cream in light
Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in Medium Light Neutral
Urban Decay Naked Skin concealer in Medium-Light Neutral - Obsessed with this concealer

Lips 
NYX lip Liner in Mauve
Revlon lipstick in Rum Raisin and Toast of New York 
NYX soft matte Lip Cream in Stockholm 
Gereard Cosmetics Hydra matte in Serenity 
Revlon Color Stay Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey

Tools
Real Techniques Sponge
Real Techniques Sculpting brush - Perfect contour brush
Real Techniques Setting brush - Great setting brush but also a great highlighter brush
BH cosmetics Dense Tapered Brush - I dont know what this brush is actually caller I got it in a set. But its a great bronzer brush
Crown AC012 shadow/crease brush 


No comments:

Post a Comment