Friday, March 27, 2015

Flashback Friday

Welcome to another installment of flashback friday. It's been a little bit, we have plenty to catch up on. I have a few post that need to be written/ready to post but I thought I should catch up with a flash back Friday first.

Me and Joseph went to go she Lights. This is my second time seeing her live. I love her. 

Then went to Jack Beagles where I swear they have the best mac and cheese in the world. I love that place.

I have been busy with work making plans and preparing for things to come. We worked there worlds largest St Patricks day pub crawl, which I later attended. 

A sea of green. This years record 21,137 crawlers. No video this year since it was more work than play. But if you want to see last years video you can find it here!

The pub crawl was the weekend before St Patrick's day. On the actual holiday we had some friends over and I made Irish food like I always do. I made corned beef, potatoes, and cabbage per usual but this year I also made Irish soda bread and a dessert! Go me! 

One of my good friends turned 21 and I had some great karaoke videos I had every intention on saving but I forgot and let snapchat eat it. Too bad too there was a great rendition of Maroon 5's Sugar with birthday boy and friends.  

Those are the highlights! I got my Ipsy bag I'm going to share that and a look I created. I also got nominated for a Very Inspiring Blogger award! I also have a couple beauty posts Im working on so that's all to come! I hope your last couple weeks have been wonderful, talk to you next time.






No comments:

Post a Comment