Monday, March 30, 2015

Very Inspiring Blogger Award!

I was nominated by  for the "Very Inspiring Blogger award" by Runt's Pickins! It's so awesome and so kind!


So here are the rules:

Thank the blogger who nominated you. 
Ive known this lovely lady for a long time now. And I appreciate her not only reading, but also nominating me for this. It means so much, thank you!! 

List the rules and display the award. (Done)

Share seven facts about yourself. 
1. I am Filipino, Irish, and German and proud of it. 
2. I prefer some kind of potatoe chips on my sandwich 
3. I have a bachelors degree in interior design
4. I now work as a PR manager 
5. I've never broken a bone 
6. I love potatoes. Baked, mashed, fries you name it I love it. 
7. I spent a summer in NYC attending acting school

Nominate other amazing blogs and comment on their blog to let them now you nominated them. 
Ok this was actually the hardest part. I wanted to nominated bloggers I actually know. I know three. But one nominated me (and if I could nominate her back I would) the other two are a little inactive lately. So maybe if I nominate them they will get back to it or blog more! Also Im realizing I need to read more not so popular blogs. 


First, Design Prep because Jamie is talented, kind, and intelligent. Three things that make a great designer. 

Second, All Kinds of Kinds because Teaya is one of my most inspiring friends in general. She's uplifting and kind and so is her blog. I wish she would

One popular blog Id like to nominate is SimplyTaralyn. I've been reading and following this blog way way before I started my own. She is motivating and inspiring. We even live in the same city now! 






No comments:

Post a Comment