Monday, March 2, 2015

Love is Easy

Dear Mocha, 

I want to talk to you about relationships. People say love is hard, they may even say love is a battle field. (Please tell me you got that reference.) but I completely disagree. People are difficult. Love is easy, relationships are hard. My hope for you, is to know when it's too hard.  I hope you can recognize when it's not enough or when you deserve more or better. It's not always easy to recognize this especially because love is easy. I've been there. I know what it's like to fight for love when it's time to let go. I may think that love is easy but I do know love can make you do stupid things. I just want you to know that you should never let someone make you feel like you need to be someone else. Never let some stifle your creativity or expression of who you are. Regardless if you are Mocha or anyone else reading this you are unique and beautiful. You deserve to be loved with respect and admiration. And just remember I love you and I will always be here, for those times when love just doesn't seem so easy. 

2 comments: