Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St Patricks Day!

Dear Mocha 



Happy St Patrick's day!! I love St Patrick's day just because I love embracing my Irish heritage. Yes I am a quarter Irish, I know I don't look it. Tonight I'll be making my traditional corn beef, cabbage and potatoes like I do every year for St Patrick's day. We celebrated Saturday with a good ol' fashion pub crawl. The worlds largest actually. Rich and Bennett's 14th annual St Patty's Day pub crawl. This year the record is 19,108 people! We had so much fun! We got to go to places we've never been before in Charlotte and meet all kinds of people. I've started a YouTube channel were I'll hopefully be making videos that might take awhile but for now I uploaded my "vlog" from the pub crawl. It's not the best quality because I shot and editing the whole thing on my phone. Shot and edited. Amateur haha. I didn't take pictures or a video of every bar but you get the idea.  


Just a reminder 
*Drink responsibly know your limits
*Dont drink and drive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment