Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Galaxy Chic Palette from BH

Hello hello

I recently purchased my first palette from BH cosmetics that I've been wanting for awhile. It's called the Galaxy Chic Palette.  Doesn't the name sound beautiful already?? Well I've seen it used in a few makeup tutorials and it seemed like it had metallic colors in all different shades and it's baked, basically I needed it. I finally got it a couple weeks ago so I thought Id share it with you. First let me say BH Cosmetics is awesome and so inexpensive. You have to order online because it's not sold in stores. But they have all different palettes and colors and products at such a reasonable price. This was my first purchase and I'm sure it won't be my last. 

Here is what the palette looked like.

Ooooohhhh awww I loved the nice big mirror. Here is a better close up of the colors. 
Love! The colors are unique with all the variations and swirls of color in each. I did some swatches on my arm to give you an idea of what the colors actually look like. 

It took two pictures the first is in natural lighting and the second with flash. I did do two swatches of Asteroid because I was in shock that it came out blue and brown. 



And just for kicks here is the first look I did with my new palette! 


If you are interested you can purchase the Galaxy Chic pallete here: 
 http://www.bhcosmetics.com/products/galaxy-chic

It's currently $14.95 but I got it for less. BH does tons of sales so keep an eye out it will probably get marked down!


No comments:

Post a Comment