Monday, April 27, 2015

April Ipsy Bag

I got my April Ipsy bag and I'm thrilled about this one!! Get ready because I love everything.


Ok first things first the bag. Favorite one so far. The theme this month was bohemian. It reminds me of those hand woven place mats. (If you're Filipino you know what I'm talking about) 

What I got: 
KCO Colors By Beauty Brands in Natural Born Beauty - full size 
Hikari Cosmetics Blush in Tango - full size
Lather Ultra Light Face lotion - sample size
TheBalm Cosmetics eyeshadow in Flirty - full size (I think) 
Jor'el Parker fragrance in Femina - sample size 

-Ok first the lipstick. I love this color. It's a great nude for me. Colors that are too light or too pink aren't really nude for me. I'm not sure what else to say about it other than I've worn it everyday (that I've worn lipstick) since I got it. Love it! 
-The blush is so pretty. Really pigmented though, only the slightest bit on a brush is all you need. This seems more like something that should have been in last months back. It's bright and very spring. It doesn't scream bohemian to me but I still love it. 
- uh oh a moisturizer. If you read last months Ipsy bag review. (Found here) You know me and moisturizer don't work well. I also didn't realized I had moisturizer checked to recieve. So I went ahead and removed that but, this one works for me! What!? Yea it doesn't irritate my skin or make my skin red at all. When it says light it means it. It's light and leaves my face feeling clean and moisturized. It's currently sitting in my makeup desk. And I use it before I put my makeup on. 
- I was very excited when I saw I was getting this eyeshadow! I LOVE TheBalm. I have the Nude Tude palette which was the first palette before Nude Dude, which is where you can find this eyeshadow. I love this color. It's like a slightly purple bronzey brown. It's so pretty. I already wanted the Nude Tude Palette and now I really want it. 
- I am obsessed with this fragrance. It's not too feminine or strong. I love it. I've even gotten complements on it when I've worn it. I love getting little fragrance samples because I can throw it in my purse and always smell good with out having to spray myself in public. 

As always here's a look I created with the products. I went for a more natural everyday look since this that vibe I got from the products. I've been embracing my freckles and imperfections lately I've been reaching less for full coverage foundation more sheer. Probably thanks to better skin care. 



Do you get monthly Ipsy bags? Would you like to? Let me know! 





No comments:

Post a Comment