Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Ombre Lips

One makeup look I've been in love with is ombre lips. I'm not sure where I first saw it and loved it but I know the obsession for a lot of people came from Korean makeup trends. Koreans know how to do it!

Then a few days ago I got super excited when Tarte posted this on their instagram! 


So here is my current favorite combination and how I do it. 

I like using lip stains it makes the ombre last longer. So I'm using the Revlon lip stains.


I love this look when you want a colorful bolder lip without being overly dramatic. Some call this look the popcicle stain. You can see why. This is perfect If you've been wanting to experiment with lip colors you've never tried before. Here are two other colors/looks I tried. 

Purple because I love purple.

And a brighter pink 
I think this is a perfect fresh look for spring. Let me know if you try it out!





No comments:

Post a Comment