Friday, July 25, 2014

Changes and a Youtube channel

Hello welcome back.

 If you are here via your computer or even your phone there have been some changes. Cha-cha-cha-changes. This has been a long time coming. I have been wanting to change the look of this blog for awhile now and I finally got the time to do it. So new background, new colors, and a new logo/header. Hooray for changes! I hope you like it! If you like how it was before.. WELL TOO BAD. Haha jk. But seriously.

Now on to the good stuff. I have been talking about starting a YouTube channel forever. And I do have one which can be found here but it only had vlogs on it until now! 

My first real YouTube video is now live. And you can watch it below. I plan on making more videos about things and well its kinda explained in the video. Just check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment