Thursday, July 2, 2015

June Ipsy

I'm going to do a real quick June Ipsy. Since it's kinda late. 

Here's what I got: 
Another simple but cute bag. Does anyone need any little makeup bags? Haha
Love the nail polish beautiful summer color. 
Love the eyeshadow crayon. I love quick throw on stuff like this lately that I can keep in my make up bag. The color is subtle but you can layer it.
The primer is good. Not my favorite but it's a good quality, I've actually used it before. 
The eyeliner I've also used before. I have a love hate relationship with it. I loooove the matte bold finish, however it's staying power eh. I've purchased it before getting it in my Ipsy bag and I just wish it would stay on my eyes. 
Ok last the Selfie tan and go bronzer is so strange but I like it? It's super weird to apply becaus it feels like hair gel. It has little brown beads that break apart and create the color. It drys really quick so you have to work fast. But lately I've been all about the super bronzed I've been laying out by the pool all day look and that's what this product gives you. I feel like a lot of people wouldn't like this but it's been great for me. It's really great for my chest, neck, and shoulders to kinda bronze them up and really get the full bronzed effect.

And here's the look: 
Cooper photo bombed. 

I am still really happy with my Ipsy bags. The past few months have been awesome. They have had products I really liked, and at minimum really like trying. I don't know what I'm going to do with all these bags though. Can't wait for Julys bag! 

If you want to get your hands on your own Ipsy bag or have questions about it let me know! 




No comments:

Post a Comment