Friday, July 10, 2015

#FBF : Flash Back Friday 7/10/15

Hey! 

Not whole of exciting things happening in my life still working a lot but I have bought a few new beauty products that I have either yet to use or currently testing. 
Here some of the things I've got in the past few weeks 


I've tried everything in the top picture. I got the shampoo because youtuber Ingrid Nilsen mentioned it in one of her favorites videos. It's super inexpensive and it's been great for my oily hair. The eyebrow plumper has become a makeup staple now. I always use it. Regardless if I fill my brows in I always, at minimum use that. It's plumps and keeps my brows where I want them all day. If you're now one to fill in your brows but want to plump them of try a beginner brow product I highly recommend it. 
  The second picture is a more recent haul. I'm really excited to try the smashbox primer spray. I'm so glad I Sephora had a sample size or travel size to try before commiting to the big one. That Pixi spray was another YouTube inspired purchase thanks to Judy from Its Judys Life. I also just love anything 
rose or rose water. The little plastic bag is a sample of Origins Charcoal mask. The lovely lady at Sephora recommended it. I've been having some skin issues lately. I ran out of my homemade fashwash which helped my face tremendously but once it was out my face went back to weird texture, dry and breaking out. So I made some more finally and bought some masks to help get my face back to normal. 


I'm really excited about all of these. I tried the pumpkin one last night and I really liked it. I don't recommend it for sensitive skin. But if you need a good exfoliating mask this one is great and it smells like pumpkin pie! I'll probably do a full review when I've tried them all a couple times. 

I originally went into Sephora to find a highlighter. I, along with most of the makeup community, have been obsessed with highlighting. My go to is Mary Loumanizer by The Balm. 

Have you seen this floating around the Internet? 
Let's be real contouring isn't going anywhere but this whole idea of glowing skin is beautiful and much less face altering than contouring. I love it. I'll probably do a post on how I do it without looking like a straight up disco ball. I'll also go through some glowing face products I have and use. 

If you want to know about anything I got that didn't mention let me know! I hope you are having a fabulous week and you have a fantastic weekend! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment