Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Things You Don't Miss About High School

Since Mocha the very inspiration for this blog is graduated from high school, I thought about my high school experience and I realized how much I don't miss high school at all. Though graduation is exciting it is also a little sad. As the summer comes and goes and fall comes back around everyone's lives will start to move on. So when that all sinks in and you may start to think you miss highschool here's a list of this you will not miss from high school: 

1. Raising our hand to use the restroom 

2. Standardized tests

3.Detention 

4. High school dress code 

5. The bus 

6. High school cliques 

7. Assigned seating 

8. Required parent signature 

9. Gym Class 

10. 50 pound backpacks 

11. Constant bells 

12. Try hard substitutes 

13. Fire drills
14.  Highschool drama 

15. School lunch 

I do miss high school fries. And there will be things you miss like seeing your friends everyday. Or even being able to keep in touch with those friends. 

Now starts the real challenge of becoming an adult. I can't say I've quite figured it out. Good luck. 




No comments:

Post a Comment