Thursday, March 10, 2016

All about them Brows

It was requested more than once that I do a video on how I fill in my brows so you asked and I answered. In the video I go over the different ways I fill them in with different products.

There are three different categories of brow products, I show you a couple examples of each and here are the products I mention (Click the name of each product to go to where you can purchase it, see pricing and colors, or for more information)


Brow Powders:
Brow Bar to Go : My go to brow powder pretty warm colors
Morphe 35O palette : Great eyeshadow palette with a nice grey brow that I use for my brows

Brow Pencils:
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Whiz : My favorite brow pencil that Ive used so far
Universal Eyebrow Pencil by Ofra: another great high end pencil
Loreal Brow Stylist Definer: My favorite drugstore eyebrow pencil. Close dupe for the brow whiz.

Brow Pomade:
Anastasia Beverly Hils Dipbrow Pomade: Weird to get used to but creates perfect brows
E.L.F Eyebrow Kit: Not a dupe but a great option if you want to test out a pomade without spending the money.




No comments:

Post a Comment