Wednesday, September 3, 2014

So You're a Senior

Dear Mocha and Any New High School Seniors,
 

Today was your last first day of school. Whoa. I can't say I remember mine but I remember the feeling. Feeling like my youth was fleeting, in just a few months I'll be an "adult", and like I was one of the big dogs in the halls. I was in a hurry to grow up and get out. My advice to you this year is to savor and hold on to your senior year. Make the absolute best of this year. Take advantage of every opportunity even if it's out of your comfort zone. This is your last year in high school which means you're closer to getting out but it also means you'll never be here and at this point in your life again. Enjoy it. Work hard and remember there is a light at the end of the dark confusing tunnel that is high school. 




Ps. Leave the freshman alone you were once those bright eyed newbies 




1 comment:

  1. Lol! Your "P.S." comment. Hahaha. I don't think I remember my first Freshman day OR my first Senior day... it was so long ago. ;]

    Runt
    runtspickins@yahoo.com
    www.runtspickins.wordpress.com
    (If responding, please email or comment a blog post of mine.)

    ReplyDelete