Monday, June 9, 2014

Managing my Time

Dear Mocha 


   So I haven't been feeling well. So this is late. I'm sorry. My blog has been just Mocha Monday posts lately. I'm sorry. There's just been a lot going on lately to distract me. 

    I have a lot of things I want to do with this blog like update the layout and look. I also want to do videos and finally finish that Maleficent post. I have so many ideas but sometimes finding time can get difficult. 

    One of my problems in general is my job and managing my time outside of my job. Without being to revealing about my job, let's just say I'm not a fan. I'm pretty sure I've mentioned job frustration before. So when I get home sometimes I want to do nothing. I don't want to stress or "work" anymore for the rest of the day. And then I remember this is real life and I'm an adult. I have to remind myself that the laundry won't do itself, dinner won't cook itself, and a blog post won't write itself. I have to remind myself that I am not a magical being that can finish all the mindless tasks with a swish of my finger. 

    I've learned that being an adult sucks. Enjoy your youth. Not that I'm old, but responsibilities are not as easy as they sound. 

     So the best tips I've learned to manage time (what little I've learned about time management) is that writing things down and plannig helps me. If I see it written down or layed outed out in schedule I can follow, helps a lot. Having a schedule and sticking to it is easier for me. Also rewarding myself. Like reminding/telling myself if you just do this or finish this you can relax and watch tv for the rest of the night. Or just do this quick and you can have all the ice cream. Or just get this done and you can hoop the night away. 
    Basically, I need to take my own advice and manage my time better. I need to start writing things down and rewarding myself. I love this blog and whoever reads it. I need to put all the ideas out there for you to enjoy. 
This post is kind of scattered and random, you know why? Because I didn't plan it or manage my time efficiently. Ugh. 

    So note to self and anyone who needs it - get off your lazy butt and figure out the best way to help yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment